Primavera 200 Violin Outfit - UPGRADED
The Primavera 200 Violin outfit is particularly popular for education with durability built in by design – Composite bow, rugged case design & quality ebony fittings for a long service life.
Offering a good sound, the Primavera 200 or Prima 200 violin as it is often referred to, is a firm favourite with teachers.
We strongly recommend visiting Stamford String's shop to get advice on your size or ask your music teacher to ensure you, your child or your student are measured for the correct size.
Stamford Strings takes pride in giving our factory instruments a thorough check and a new set up in line with our professional standards. Rather than being sold off the shelf, with the manufacturer's set up, as is the case with many online sellers, this outfit has been significantly upgraded for optimal playability and sound production.
See description below for more details and production specification.
This particular violin outfit has been upgraded with D'Addario Prelude strings worth £24 and a hand-cut bridge.
Primavera 200 Violin outfit specifications:
- Available Sizes: 4/4 to 1/16
- Hand carved maple & spruce with inlaid purfling
- Shaded varnish recipe with a satin antiqued aspect
- Ebony fingerboard with ebony top-nut & ebony pegs (Swiss Model) which have been re-worked for optimal fit and playability in Stamford Strings' workshop
- New design metal alloy tailpiece
- Upgraded with a quality Despiau maple bridge cut and fitted by Stamford Strings
- Stamford Strings fitted upgraded strings - D'Addario Prelude worth £24
- Styrofoam shaped case with back pack straps, full length music pocket & additional high-vis safety features
- Primavera virtually ‘student proof’ composite bow with half-mounted ebony frog
IF OUT OF STOCK WE CAN ORDER THIS ITEM IN FOR YOU