Primavera 200 Violin
This design is particularly popular for student hire and purchase, featuring ebony fittings throughout, a ‘student proof’ composite bow and a rugged case design with securely stitched handle & safety detailing.
Here at Stamford Strings we never sell factory made violins that haven't first had a thorough assessment and set up adjustments in our workshop. We make every effort to improve these instruments' performance to get them as close as possible to the high standards we have been trained to expect in handmade instruments. Every instrument undergoes a rigorous set-up improvement regime, with the fingerboard, nut, pegs and bridge re-worked to professional standards and the soundpost/bridge relationship optimised for maximum projection and sound quality. Such precision work can also include alterations in the precise relationships between the after-length, tailpiece position and string length.
- Available Sizes: 4/4 to 1/16
- Hand carved maple & spruce with inlaid purfling
- Shaded varnish recipe with a satin antiqued aspect
- Ebony fingerboard with ebony top-nut & ebony pegs (Swiss Model)
- New design metal alloy tailpiece
- Fitted quality maple bridge stamped “Prima”
- Fitted factory multi-filament strings for improved tone (Option to upgrade to Dominant strings)
- Styrofoam shaped case with back pack straps, full length music pocket & additional high-vis safety features
- Primavera virtually ‘student proof’ composite bow with half-mounted ebony frog