Finkel Bow Bow, Atelier Model
The Finkel workshop spans 4 generations of bowmaking tradition since its establishment in 1868.
This is a finely crafted professional grade bow hand selected by Stamford Strings' expert buyer. The 'Atelier' is the third level bow in the range from this workshop and has been produced for over 35 years. For professionals and advanced students.
- Finely crafted round stick in selected pernambuco.
- Plain polished ebony frog with three quarter slide and pearl eye detail.
- Silver faceplate
- One piece silver over ebony button.
- Sterling silver wire winding and leather thumb grip.
- Brands: 'Lefin' & 'Swiss made'
- Weight: c.70 grams